If you choose to breastfeed, you may also need to pump your breasts sometimes. This article from BabyCenter.com gives lots of information on using a breast pump. Here are the main topics covered.
- Why would I need to pump my breast milk?
- How do I use a breast pump?
- What kind of pump should I use?
- When would I express milk by hand and how do I do it?
- How do I store breast milk?
- How long can I store expressed breast milk?
- How do I thaw frozen breast milk?
- What can I do if I’m having trouble pumping?
See more at: BabyCenter.com on using a breast pump