Parents.com published an article, 10 Bedwetting Myths. Take the quiz below and see how well you do at knowing the truth about this common problem.
- A child who wets the bed is just too lazy to go to the bathroom.
- Punishment helps a child stop wetting the bed at night.
- Bedwetting is caused by stress.
- Boys wet the bed more than girls.
- Most bedwetters have a true medical problem.
- Prescribed drugs will end bedwetting.
- The best tactic is to just wait it out.
- All children wet at night for the same reason.
- Bedwetters simply drink too much before bedtime.
- Bedwetting is brought on by poor potty training.
To learn the truth about these statements go to: 10 Bedwetting Myths.